Download this app to connect your Android Wear smartwatch with your Android phone. Android Wear watches let you:
- Check important info like who’s calling, SMS and messages, and alerts from your favorite apps. You can even speak or draw a quick response right from your watch.
- Get built-in fitness monitoring and coaching from your favorite running and fitness apps: Endomondo, Google Fit, Runkeeper, Strava, and more. Track your steps, distance, and calories while you walk, run, or ride your bike. And even measure your heart rate.
- Save time with smart help from Google. Get reminders from Google Now about your next appointment, current traffic conditions, flight status, restaurant reservation, and more. Speak “Ok Google” to ask any question you want.
- Pursue your passions with Google Maps, Foursquare, Google Play Music, Shazam, WhatsApp, and thousands more of your favorite Android apps.
- Express your style with watches like ASUS ZenWatch, Huawei Watch, LG Watch Urbane, Moto 360, Samsung Gear Live, Sony SmartWatch 3, and more. Choose from thousands of watch faces from Android Wear.
Learn more about Android Wear: https://www.android.com/wear
Buy an Android Wear watch: https://store.google.com/category/android_wear
For a list of known issues and support: https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!forum/android-wear
Android Wear OS and companion phone app update with:
- Ability to play sounds and take calls on watches with a speaker
- Support for sending WhatsApp, WeChat, Viber, Telegram, and Nextplus messages with your voice or via touch
- New wrist gestures to control your watch with one hand
- Language options for Mandarin Chinese, Cantonese Chinese, Indonesian, Polish, Dutch, and Thai